Sonic's Jumping Calamity Sonic's Jumping Calamity

I'll be honest... The jokes in this fell pretty flat... Probably because this kind of animation has been done to death. But the jokes weren't even really that good to begin with. And the points where you throw in drawing just doesn't even look good. I understand the jokes you go for, but they're just no that funny.

NathanDarkson9000 responds:

That's because you haven't seen my YouTube channel too much >:v

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Good, but I'm starting to feel like you're running out of ideas...

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

Wow... I honestly started expecting that to turn into a hentai or something...

Home seduction Home seduction

Not too bad for a demo. But it REALLY should be labeled as such. If I'd have known it was a demo, I probably wouldn't have touched this one.

Cute Block Crush Cute Block Crush

I don't know what it is with this Unity made games... But my browsers HATE whatever it is.

Anyway... Aside from that, it was a pretty standard destroy the blocks game. Not really much in the way of unique concepts, and the game is fairly winnable if you just spam most of the time till you run out of combinations.

Labyrinth Labyrinth

Not only is the game as basic as can be, there's really no real way to lose this. There's no punishment if you go a wrong way, there's no time limit and there's no reward. Not only that, but the higher levels completely can lag out your computer's browser while they're trying to spawn in. I crashed my browser trying to play the impossible levels.

Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia

It's a good remix. Don't get me wrong. But the instruments REALLY don't blend well together... The sound honestly would sound much better with some different instruments at certain parts. And also, the first thirty seconds are akin to ear rape. You should remove the first thirty seconds as they really have no bearing on the song and just sound like there should be a few more instruments in there. Once you get into the later parts of the song, it sounds a lot better, but the beginning of the song just sounds really bad in certain spots.

But a 5 anyway. Cause most of my complaining is just me being nitpicky. I'm sure there's a lot of people that WILL enjoy this song more than me. Just because I don't like the beginning doesn't mean it's not a great remix.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

It's ok dude. I'd rather hear things I can improve on than hear "this is absolute shit" or "This is the best thing ever". Honesty is the key to improvement. Appreciate the review.

The purpose of the beginning is buildup. I can't just jump into it, especially since its still accurate to the original. It's very crucial. Though you could be right about the amount of detail in that part, maybe adding and changing wouldn't have hurt.

Thanks again for the honesty. I appreciate that. Keep tuned

F-777 - Sonic Blaster F-777 - Sonic Blaster

VERY FUCKING NICE.

Seriously. The best song I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Vaati's Fury Vaati's Fury

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME.

I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He deserved to be in more games.

abby abby

VERY nice. As usual.

Temari WIP Temari WIP

Nice. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Huge Mistake Huge Mistake