Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia

It's a good remix. Don't get me wrong. But the instruments REALLY don't blend well together... The sound honestly would sound much better with some different instruments at certain parts. And also, the first thirty seconds are akin to ear rape. You should remove the first thirty seconds as they really have no bearing on the song and just sound like there should be a few more instruments in there. Once you get into the later parts of the song, it sounds a lot better, but the beginning of the song just sounds really bad in certain spots.

But a 5 anyway. Cause most of my complaining is just me being nitpicky. I'm sure there's a lot of people that WILL enjoy this song more than me. Just because I don't like the beginning doesn't mean it's not a great remix.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

It's ok dude. I'd rather hear things I can improve on than hear "this is absolute shit" or "This is the best thing ever". Honesty is the key to improvement. Appreciate the review.

The purpose of the beginning is buildup. I can't just jump into it, especially since its still accurate to the original. It's very crucial. Though you could be right about the amount of detail in that part, maybe adding and changing wouldn't have hurt.

Thanks again for the honesty. I appreciate that. Keep tuned

F-777 - Sonic Blaster F-777 - Sonic Blaster

VERY FUCKING NICE.

Seriously. The best song I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Vaati's Fury Vaati's Fury

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME.

I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He deserved to be in more games.

LoZ:MC - Vaati Battle LoZ:MC - Vaati Battle

Awesome remix. I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He would have been a PERFECT villain for a Wind Waker sequel.

Zelda: Vaati Transfigured Zelda: Vaati Transfigured

Honestly, I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He made just as great a villain as ganon did.

Anyway, nice remix. Very nice dark feel that fits the mood of the fight very well.

Dancing Mad: Esperoid - Part 1 Dancing Mad: Esperoid - Part 1

sweet.

Any chance of you doing the final part of Dancing Mad? A question you probably get a lot.

Get your Growler out! Get your Growler out!

Nice.

Reminds me of something from the matrix.

Gravity V2 - Megaman Zero 2 Gravity V2 - Megaman Zero 2

Nice.

This was my favorite song in MMZ2. Most remixes arent as good as the original but you managed to really do great on this one. keep up the good work. I do not understand how you are not more well known...

Megaman Zero - Craft V2 Megaman Zero - Craft V2

pretty good.

This was always a kickass theme. It keeps that badass feel of the original. good job. This was a really good remix.

Gate's Laboratory V2 Gate's Laboratory V2

nice.

Pretty good remix. Still has that ninja feel the original had. everything seems to flow together smoothly. this is one of those that usually remixes just don't match the original, but you seem to have a great remix.