Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Good, but I'm starting to feel like you're running out of ideas...

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

Wow... I honestly started expecting that to turn into a hentai or something...

Asuna vs Yuuki Asuna vs Yuuki

Not a bad animation. Everything seemed pretty fluid and flowed properly. The fight itself sorta felt like something was missing, but since you said it was just practice anyway, I'll let it go. But yeah, good job.

Cute Block Crush Cute Block Crush

I don't know what it is with this Unity made games... But my browsers HATE whatever it is.

Anyway... Aside from that, it was a pretty standard destroy the blocks game. Not really much in the way of unique concepts, and the game is fairly winnable if you just spam most of the time till you run out of combinations.

Labyrinth Labyrinth

Not only is the game as basic as can be, there's really no real way to lose this. There's no punishment if you go a wrong way, there's no time limit and there's no reward. Not only that, but the higher levels completely can lag out your computer's browser while they're trying to spawn in. I crashed my browser trying to play the impossible levels.

Castle Defense Online Castle Defense Online

Well, as a lot of people said, a LOT of bugs. The ones I noticed are that the game's first few passive stat powerups don't do anything. At all. For example, the speed shot and power upgrades didn't do anything until I got the last two. I'm now FULLY powered up and still can't kill the enemies in less than 10 shots. That is completely unacceptable especially with how cluttered the screen gets.

Also, it needs the ability to shot projectiles. Not being able to shoot them makes taking damage unavoidable sometimes. Since the shield has a cooldown, there's no way to protect especially once the screen gets cluttered. Also, the powerups like the bomb and fire don't kill all the enemies they hit. Bit problem and that should NOT happen. I noticed part of it depends on how big the group is the attack hits, as if there's a lot of them, it will miss one or two.

I also noticed that sometimes clicking a powerup will ALSO click the other powerups around it, so clicking the shield could click the bomb too. I can't count the number of times that happened. And I'm playing this game with a mouse on laptop, not on my phone like I think the game was designed to be played on.

Oh. AND the barrels hurt the castle no matter how far away they are. It's damage you can't avoid unless you use the shield, and even then you can only use the shield so long.

A game this simple shouldn't need a walkthrough. On top of that, it's boring and doesn't offer much. It gets too boring too easily. I wasn't expecting some long game, but the game just can't seem to keep interest in it. And the difficult spike in later levels really hits you too hard. Especially if you're fully powered up and can't power up anymore, it's just a kick in the balls when you can't seem to ever win after a certain point without abusing bugs (Which I might have done if I had known about certain bugs before hand).

The game needs a LOT of work. It's simply unacceptable as is.

Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia Sonic Unleashed - Perfect Dark Gaia

It's a good remix. Don't get me wrong. But the instruments REALLY don't blend well together... The sound honestly would sound much better with some different instruments at certain parts. And also, the first thirty seconds are akin to ear rape. You should remove the first thirty seconds as they really have no bearing on the song and just sound like there should be a few more instruments in there. Once you get into the later parts of the song, it sounds a lot better, but the beginning of the song just sounds really bad in certain spots.

But a 5 anyway. Cause most of my complaining is just me being nitpicky. I'm sure there's a lot of people that WILL enjoy this song more than me. Just because I don't like the beginning doesn't mean it's not a great remix.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

It's ok dude. I'd rather hear things I can improve on than hear "this is absolute shit" or "This is the best thing ever". Honesty is the key to improvement. Appreciate the review.

The purpose of the beginning is buildup. I can't just jump into it, especially since its still accurate to the original. It's very crucial. Though you could be right about the amount of detail in that part, maybe adding and changing wouldn't have hurt.

Thanks again for the honesty. I appreciate that. Keep tuned

F-777 - Sonic Blaster F-777 - Sonic Blaster

VERY FUCKING NICE.

Seriously. The best song I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Vaati's Fury Vaati's Fury

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME.

I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He deserved to be in more games.

abby abby

VERY nice. As usual.

Temari WIP Temari WIP

Nice. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Huge Mistake Huge Mistake