The Sonic Oddshow Collab The Sonic Oddshow Collab

Well... Most of the jokes either didn't make any sense or were just cliche and overdone. Nothing new and definitely not worth the watch. Especially a half an hour shitshow.

Android 17 and Android 18 (Lapis Lazuli) Fusion Android 17 and Android 18 (Lapis Lazuli) Fusion

What would a 17/18 fusion be called? Android 178? Super Android 17 and a half?

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

You know... I watched all the Saw movies a while back... And even compared to movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, or Friday the 13th... This was scarier than all of the horror movies I've watched in the last few years.

So Kudos on that. Movie studios need to hire you to write horror movies.

Millika Village Millika Village

Is there like a walkthrough or something I can do that will help me get the best ending? Cause no matter what I do, it seems random on if my efforts even work the way they are supposed to. For example, I started training with the medic girl and on one run, I only needed 5 int to help the fox. But on the second time, the fox died even though I had 7 int and had worked with the medic girl just as much as I had the first time (it was during training in the mines that I got extra int because I decided not to do the Charisma training). I had the first 5 days down, but there seems to be a random element that makes me have to restart if it decides to fuck me over if I want the best ending.

The first issue I have with this game is one major thing. It is NOT at all clear which stat you need in certain situations. For example, I went hunting and during the wolf attack, for some reason I got through it fine the first time, but haven't been able to do it since. Each choice needs to have the required stat and number next to it. Because it is NOT always clear. And sometimes even if you have the right stat, it doesn't work. I'm assuming there's a hidden element to this I'm not getting (I assumed it was the fact you have to train with a specific person IE helping the fox requires enough training with the medic girl). I know you try to hint it with when you fail as to what you could have done differently, but it's not always clear which choice requires which stat. And I assume the second choices work on some situations, as I realized that when I did the thing with giving news, I chose the second option and it seemed to work. Not only that, but sometimes the choices punish you for not having a high enough stat as though it's trying to tell us we should have smart enough to KNOW that wouldn't work with our current setup.

I got the two worser endings, but I'm trying to get the best one and I cannot get it because of the randomness of the choices and whether or not they want to actually do what they should.

Also the endings seem a bit lazy with only text and no pictures at all. I haven't gotten the best ending yet, and probably never will at this rate so I don't know if the best ending actually has something else to it. But from the other reviews, I'm guessing no.

Now as for the look and feel of the game. It's pretty awesome. This is a good game, but just has small things that need tweeked. It would also be nice if there was a mode for a second playthrough where you can more easily get the stats you need to get the best ending.

The art for the characters is really good. You do a pretty good job of giving life to each character (even though there's only three). The art style seems to work pretty great for this, and the music seems to fit the mood perfectly. However, I do sorta wish there was a variety of music instead of one song as it does get old after a while, especially when you have to restart the game multiple times because of one bad decision or mistake, but the song for the main game seems to do fairly well if you're just going on one run.

Explore, Expand, Exploit! Explore, Expand, Exploit!

It's a pretty addictive game. One that I wish could be played in a separate window and screen increased to full screen. There's a lot this game has to offer, and I feel like playing it in such a small screen ruins the experience because of how much scrolling has to be done (Which there isn't really an easy way to scroll around without holding down awkward buttons that I feel shouldn't really be used in this case.). It would be pretty cool if you could make a downloadable game version of this so we can do so much more easily. One that will allow us to play this full screen.

And that would solve the next problem I have. In that I'm not sure how this game is saving data. I assumed it was through cookies. However, I have been trying to play this game, and so far I've lost my save data 3 times. I've done pretty well not to hit the new game. Which I think MIGHT be the reason I might have lost my save data the first time. There really need to be a warning box that comes up to avoid us losing our save data that easily. I cannot figure out why my save data is literally not able to stay for long. I have tried manipulating my settings for cookies as much as I can, trying to make sure they're not getting deleted (Though there's not much I can do on that front). Nothing I've tried so far as worked. And I can't keep this window open 24/7 as this game uses flash and flash for some reason takes a huge toll on my computer.

If it weren't for the issues I was having, then I probably wouldn't have any issues with the game. Fixing the two main problems with this game would probably make this game an instant favorite in terms of time killer games to play when I'm bored. If I could download this and make it it's own thing, then it would be perfect, and could replace almost any time-killer game I play.

Ahri Dating Sim Ahri Dating Sim

Well... The combat system pretty much makes the game unplayable. For some reason the game will only attack straight up. And there's problems with trying to get out of the text. Esc sometimes takes up to 5 tries to get out of the menu. That and the movement is really glitched. Not to mention the game is choppy as holy hell.

1 star for effort though. Because at least you tried on this one.

chaos00177 responds:

thanks for the review

F-777 - Sonic Blaster F-777 - Sonic Blaster

VERY FUCKING NICE.

Seriously. The best song I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Vaati's Fury Vaati's Fury

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME.

I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He deserved to be in more games.

LoZ:MC - Vaati Battle LoZ:MC - Vaati Battle

Awesome remix. I wish Vaati had gotten more love. He would have been a PERFECT villain for a Wind Waker sequel.

abby abby

VERY nice. As usual.

Temari WIP Temari WIP

Nice. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Huge Mistake Huge Mistake